Whether you are using a mobile app or mobile website, we found a few articles to help you maximize your guests’ mobile experience.
From this article we summarize the 6 steps they outline to define a mobile strategy:
- Define your audience. Using classic marketing techniques, like this one from HubSpot, defining a target market and building personas helps guide your decisions.
- Do your research. Look to existing customer habits to learn how you can better meet their mobile needs and expectations.
- Develop your solution. Using the audience information you’ve gathered, create a strategy that will satisfy your guests.
- Keep it simple Your booking process, transaction, etc. should be easy and clear; limit the amount of clicks it takes!
- Build your support system. Continue to develop the guest experience with post-purchase information and prompts (FAQs, social connect buttons, etc.)
- Reward your loyalists. Encourage guests to stay connected and with friends and family using loyalty points and other special offers.
Here are 3 more steps we certainly agree with from another helpful article.
- Make it free. Incur the cost across other added services, like room upgrades, room service, resort fees, booking spa appointments, etc.
- Keep content fresh. Adopt a CMS to avoid stagnant and outdated online information; dynamic content is what the web is all about!
- Take advantage of mobile.Think GPS, cameras, QR & AR code readers; create memorable and fun experiences adapted to guests on the go.
How does your mobile strategy better your guests’ experience?
More about mobile: