Even after 2020, an undoubtedly transitional year for nearly everyone across the globe, 2022 truly felt like a pivot point here at Eleven. After nearly 20 years, Eleven was acquired by Ven Capital Partners and is now led by hospitality veterans, Hannah Greenberg and Alex Lopez. Our team remains strong, with Oregon Top Workplace and Healthiest Employer accolades for the third and second year, respectively.
After another year of exceptional product growth–with a more than 50% increase in our product enhancements–ElevenOS now provisions over 580 million authentications every month, putting us on track for over 7 billion authentications annually. That’s 7 billion times our platform is relied on to make a connection to something or someone they care about–an incredible feat that our humble team never takes for granted.
The ElevenOS platform has undergone some important enhancements to accommodate our growth and the increasing demands of a global community of users. Product highlights from 2022 include:
- Loyalty Enrollment via Wi-Fi: Increase your Wi-Fi solution's value by offering free Wi-Fi in exchange for loyalty program enrollment. Guests are 4x more likely to enroll in a loyalty program when free Wi-Fi is on the line. Use Wi-Fi as an acquisition channel to enroll new members with dramatically decreased costs.
- Network Health: A new feature that provides "at-a-glance" insights to understand the health of managed Wi-Fi networks, which ultimately lessens the amount of service calls.
- Resident Management API: An API that enables third parties to integrate with ElevenOS Site Manager to manage resident on- and off-boarding.
- New Hardware Integrations: The integration of several new hardware vendors for our Personal Pass Key solution for Multifamily includes Cambium Networks, Cisco, Juniper Mist, Ruckus, and TP-Link.
- Passpoint-as-a-Service (PaaS): Still in Beta, Our innovative PaaS solution takes the guesswork out of Passpoint for companies of all sizes by doing the heavy lifting, like hosting RADIUS servers, providing custom microsites, and provisioning profiles.
In addition to product enhancements, we were hard at work creating helpful content for our customers and partners–our most popular of content of 2022 includes:
- Video Overview: Increasing NOI with ElevenOS for Multifamily
- Video Overview: Loyalty Enrollment via Wi-Fi With ElevenOS
- Webinar Video: Delivering Better Multifamily Wi-Fi With Personal Pass Key
- Case Study: Leveraging Wi-Fi to Accelerate Loyalty Enrollment
As we reflect on our transitional year, we are proud of what we accomplished, including simplifying connectivity in over 1.5 million doors in over 10,000 locations in more than 50 countries, and look forward to 2023 as a year of growth and change.
To all of our customers and partners–cheers to a happy and safe holiday season.