The HTNG North American Fall Forum in Portland is quickly approaching and Eleven is so honored to be hosting! Here are the top 5 things you can get excited for:
- Innovating with IoT: Learn about the newest advancements in the Internet of Things for hospitality and how you can incorporate location based services into your property.
- Win with Wireless: John Perzow from Wireless Power Consortium will give you a market update for the latest products and applications of wireless power technology - a must see for anyone wanting to keep up with the connected guest.
- Security Scandals: From payments to door locks, speakers will be addressing the most pressing security issues from both the customer and hotelier perspective.
- Win with Wi-Fi: Don't miss the Eleven-hosted panel discussion highlighting best practices for hotel Wi-Fi for any market segment and tips for unlocking the keys to the connected guest generation.
- Party in Portland You couldn't ask for a better spot to travel to for work! Portland is known for its quirks, good food, great beer, and laid-back style. With the meetings being hosted downtown, an endless supply of entertainment will be at your fingertips. Check out our suggestions here.
You can find all event information including hotel reservations, registration, travel tips, and more on the event page.
Interested in sponsoring the event? We have a number of one-of-a-kind packages that will keep attendees engaged so you can get your brand in front of key hospitality technology players. See you in Portland!